How was your weekend? I’ve been unintentionally ignoring this blog, it’s just been a busy week!! I had intended to post some recipes (at least one anyway) but time got away from me. Oh well! There’s always this week!
Spring has finally sprung over here and I’m looking forward to getting into some adventures soon.
Here’s my menu for the next week:
- Spaghetti with my own jazzed up sauce. I added carrots, onions, and a can of diced tomatoes and my own spices to a leftover jar in the fridge.
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole, a dish my mom made all the time when I was growing up
- Oven Fried Chicken with Collard Greens
- Pork Tenderloin with Cheesy Zucchini Rice
- Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes