I have been pretty scatterbrained these past couple of days. If it weren’t for my iPad and typing these entries up in bed, I don’t think I’d be doing this!
We had a surplus of food last week, so a bunch of stuff got pushed forward. We have a fridge full of leftovers! It makes things really easy and I can take a rest day every now and then.
- Oven Fried Chicken, rice, mashed potatoes
- Chicken, Sausage, and Potatoes leftovers
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean soup
- Beef Stroganaff with egg noodles leftovers
- Posole, which is one of my favorite comfort foods. It’s a Mexican stew made from shredded pork, red chilies, and hominy.