Whew… 10 things that make me awesome? Let’s go!
- I cook 98% of our meals at home, from scratch. This includes marinades, salad dressings, soups, main dishes, desserts, breakfast foods, and more. I’ve tried to eliminate as much processed food as possible from our diets.
- I knit, crochet, and embroider and I taught myself how to do it all.
- I love going on adventures.
- I’m very loyal and dependable.
- My weird, quirky sense of humor.
- My honesty.
- I’m actively trying to increase and expand mine and Dave’s social lives by meeting friends online and through our new church community.
- My great taste in music.
- I love to laugh loudly.
- I’m a great mommy.
That was tougher than I thought it would be! What makes you awesome?